Igniting Passion Consultant Agreement
This Agreement(Agreement) is entered into between Igniting Passion(The “Company”) located at 6323 10 Ave NW T6L3A4, Edmonton, AB Canada
and the independent consultant/contractor filling out/accepting this form. (Online or on paper)
1. The contractor agrees to uphold the good name of the company and fellow consultants at all times. The contractor shall remain professional and gain product knowledge and promote the sales of the company’s products. The contractor agrees not to hold the company liable and is not responsible for any misrepresentation by the contractor.
2. The relationship between the Company and the contractor is that the contractor is a self-employed individual and an independent contractor. The company is the supplier of products for the contractors business. The contractor is not to hold themselves out to be an agent, employee, or legal representative of the company. The contractor agrees and understands that it has no power or authority, either directly or indirectly, to incur debt or liability, or to contract on behalf of the company.
3. The company will provide the contractor with sales, training, techniques, product knowledge, forms, sales aids, promotional materials, or other literary material for minimal cost. The contractor shall use this material to utilize all information and materials provided by the company.
4. The contractor agrees that they will not sell, promote or market the company’s products that are not specifically authorized by the company, including without limitation E-bay, Amazon or similar sites.
5. The contractor shall comply with the local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations applicable to the contractors business. The contractor understands they assume all responsibility to make sure they understand and follow these rules, and that the company is not responsible for any legal troubles the contractor incurs by not following these laws.
6. The contractor understands that there is no territorial or geographical restriction imposed on their sales and they may sell where they choose as long as they follow the laws, rules, regulations and the buyers are over the age of 18.
7. The contractor agrees that they are to be apart of no other company in the same industry and will not display or sell the company’s products with any other distributor that are not sold or distributed by the company.
8. The contractor agrees to follow all company policies. These policies may be in the form of a newsletter, handbook policies, and procedures, or contest and incentive programs. These policies can change at the company’s discretion.
9. The contractor is to not disclose any personal information of any customers, or consultants to anyone other than the company. This includes name, address, and telephone number.
10. The contractor agrees that they will not give information given from the company (including forms, presentations, sales methods, sales techniques, or marketing tools) for the benefit of any person, firm, or corporation. All paperwork is the sole property of the company and may not be reproduced unless specifically agreed to by the company. The company’s logo and name may not be used without the consent of the company.
11. If the agreement is terminated by either party, the contractor shall not be entitled to any overrides, bonuses, or prizes earned or gained after the date of termination of the agreement.
12. This agreement is effective from the date of acceptance by the company and the contractor until December 31 of the same year, and a new contract will need to be signed on January 1 of the following year.
13. The contractor understands that account deactivation will automatically occur as a result of lack of minimum purchase requirements as outlined in the companies policies or breach of this contract.
14. Igniting Passion does not deduct any taxes from the commission payouts it sends to the contractor. As an independent business the contractor agrees that they are responsible for paying all taxes, and fill out all the forms, they are required to by the government and file their taxes.
15. The contractor agrees and understands they may be apart of any trade show, as long as it is not one of the ones the company sponsors and selects contractors to do. This list will be provided to you and may be updated at any time, and if it is updated the company will let all independent contractors know.
16. The contractor agrees and understands that there is a $9.99/month website fee.
17. The contractor understands that there is a 90-day manufacturer warranty on all products and will follow the proper procedures to return merchandise as quick as possible
18. The contractor understands that shall they wish to not continue with the company the company agrees to buy back any unopened product at 80%.
19. The contractor agrees to comply with Igniting Passions code of conduct:
- Consultants use proper terminology at all times and avoid using slang, profane, and/or derogatory terms.
- Consultants are to respect others personal space and avoid inappropriate touching.
- Consultants are to respect other consultants opinions and views and not speak negatively to/about another consultant or make another consultant feel uncomfortable in any given situation.
- Consultants are to maintain and share a positive attitude.
- Consultants of Igniting Passion are to treat the staff at head office and other Igniting Passion consultants with respect and professionalism.
- Consultants are to provide customers with honest information regarding prices, how to use the product, and shipping and delivery procedures.
- Consultants are to process orders in a timely fashion and not delay any business transactions for personal gain.
- Consultants are to respect the privacy and provide a confidential ordering process for all customers.
- Consultants are to not poach customers, or new consultant leads from another Igniting Passion consultant.
- Consultants are to refrain from deceptive or unethical sponsoring practices.
20. The contractor has the right to arrange for sales of Igniting Passion products and sponsor new consultants into the business.
21. The contractor of legal age in their province/territory.
22. The contractor agrees that Igniting Passion may be sent e-mails, and/or notify you by phone or letter mail regarding any sort of notifications the company needs to send out regarding products, services, compensation.
23. The contractor agrees that the company may use their name, photograph or personal story for advertising or promotional materials, or catalogs and waives any claims to be compensated for the use of such information. Consultants may opt out of this at any time.
By signing below or accepting this form online you agree that you have read and agreed to the consultant agreement as stated above,
the policies and procedures, and the compensation plan, and these terms are legally binding once submitted either through paper, or online.
Buyers Right to Cancel
You may cancel this contract from the day you enter into the contract until 10 days after you receive a copy of the contract. You do not need a reason to cancel.